Simple, Rich-Featured Switching for Diverse Users
The 3Com® Baseline Switch 2024 is a 24-port unmanaged, 10/100 switch designed for small to midsize offices. This rack mountable, business-class switch can be installed in a wiring closet or as a free-standing unit.
The switch comes preconfigured for fast, easy installation using economical copper wiring. Auto-negotiation adjusts the port speed to match the communicating device.
Any of the switch's nonblocking 24 ports can deliver 10BASE-T Ethernet for users with average bandwidth requirements, or 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet for power users or those with newer network connections. To simplify connecting cables, all ports come with automatic detection of the Ethernet cable type (MDI/MDIX).
Like all 3Com Baseline products, this switch provides powerful, feature-rich practicality in a sturdy package designed for reliability, long life, and low total cost of ownership.
- Switch works right out of the box—no configuration or management software necessary
- Nonblocking performance means improved access to network resources
- 10/100 auto-negotiation automatically determines the correct port speed
- Automatic MDI/MDIX on all ports simplifies setup by enabling direct connection to another device using straight-through or crossover cables
- Sturdy design and build quality ensure reliable operation and long life
- Can be rack-mounted or stacked to maximize space; standard 1RU form factor simplifies space planning
- Includes 90 days free telephone support and next business day advanced hardware replacement
- Fixed Ports/Connectors : 24 x RJ-45
- Network Speeds Supported : 10/100
- Ethernet Switching Features : Full-rate nonblocking on all Ethernet ports, full/half duplex auto-negotiation and flow control
- Form Factor : Network Switch
- Height : 4.4cm
- Width : 44.0cm
- Depth : 17.3cm
- Weight : 1.5kg
- 3Com Switch
- Rubber feet
- Rack-mount kit